Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://junecloud.com/software/mac/deliveries.html
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/deliveries/id924726344?mt=12
What’s New in Deliveries 3.0.9
- Fixed a bug where Deliveries did not show in System Preferences > Notifications for some people.
- Fixed a bug where setting a date for an “Other” delivery did not work correctly the first time.
- Fixed a bug where the app would needlessly sync at midnight.
- Fixed a missing translation in the Services menu.
- Updated link detection for Canada Post and DPD Germany.
- Some other minor optimizations.
- You can now download or delete your iCloud data: http://junecloud.com/icloud/deliveries/
or your Junecloud Sync data: http://junecloud.com/sync/settings/