EdgeView 2 is a cutting-edge image viewer; you can open various image files, and can open archive files such as ZIP and RAR in its built-in file browser without extraction; you can also connect to FTP and open files directly; EdgeView is an excellent choice when viewing and managing image or cartoon files such as archives.
- Image viewer:
- Supporting image files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIFF and PDF
- Supporting major archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR, 7-zip, ALZ, etc
- Can extract encrypted archive file
- Can read archive file in archive file in archive… as they are
- Advanced pre-read cache for fast loading
- High quality image rendering
- Provide suitable function for comic reading – Two-page spread, reading from right to left, etc
- Powerful navigation function – Move previous/next, skip, move only one page(shift previous/next), etc.; you can move while checking thumbnails with progress bar and thumbnail bar
- Support for trackpad gestures – Moving pages with swipe gesture, scaling with pinch gesture
- Built-in loupe function to make it easier to see small character
- Can zoom in/out image freely
- Various special effects can be applied in real time – Insert shadow in spread pages, auto level correction, blur, sharpen, unsharpen mask, grayscale, colorize, etc.; detailed setting is possible from the effects HUD
- Can roate, flip horizontal, flip vertical image
- Support for Animated GIF – Pause/play, move to previous/next frame, and can change frame rates from animated GIF HUD
- Support for Slideshow
- You can adjust transparency for each window
- File browser:
- Built-in file browser display files as lists or icon
- Can be arranged by file name, rates, writer, category, etc
- Easily add and modify additional information such as rates, writer, category
- Provide search functions such as spotlight search, file name search
- Can connect to FTP server in a file browser
- FTP file search is also supported
- Image files, archive files in FTP can also be opened directly (The archive file will be downloaded and opened in a temporary folder; the files in the temporary folder are deleted automatically afterwards)
- Save opened folders, archive files, PDF files as history
- The last opened page, file position, special effects, display settings are saved and restored as it is at the last state when reopening
- Can remote control in comicShare app in iOS device (http://comicshare.yu-nagi.com)
- Automatically create thumbnails of archive files containing images with the built-in QuickLook plug-in
- Archive files without images display the included file list on the QuickLook panel
Web Site: http://edgeview.co.kr/en/home/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/edgeview-2/id1206246482?mt=12
What’s New in EdgeView 2.0
Now, we introduce EdgeView 2 version 2.0. It was lot of changed internally. Major changes are following as;
—- File Browser —-
- Support multiple file browser window .
- User can copy and move files and folders between file browser window and finder.
- Show pixel resolution of image in file browser.
- Can calculate folder size at real time.
—- Image Viewer —-
- In viewer, can change width of progress bar.
- Display space between pages, even in continuous scroll mode.
- User can drag and drop images from viewer to finder or file browser.
—- QuickLook —-
- Look&Feel of archive file listing of QuickLook plugin is improved.
—- Common —-
- Stability is updated.
- Improve memory management.