Millumin 2.18.q macOS
Millumin is a standalone Mac OS X app that manages video on stage for theaters, video mappings and interactive installations.
Standard Features for V2
- Sequence with states, transitions, and segmented timelines
- Adapt easily your video mapping, use the After Effects plugin
- Design light plots, then manage your DMX lights on stage
- Use LED mapping to convert your pixels into lights
- Install additional ISF effects, or create your own in realtime
- Create interactions for TouchOSC, Kinect, Arduino™, LeapMotion, …
- Multiscreen, horizontal and vertical softedge
- Send MIDI/OSC/DMX signals through a data track
- Connect your devices & applications via Syphon/NDI and our devkit
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.millumin.com/v2/index.php
What’s New in Millumin 2.18.q
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.