|Name||Paws for Trello 2.0.1|
|Created on||2017-02-01 01:46:07|
|Files||Paws for Trello 2.0.1.zip (46.44 MB)|
Name: Paws for Trello
Release Date: January 30, 2017
Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: Milosz Falinski
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://friendlyfox.es/pawsfortrello
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/paws-for-trello/id1124077199?mt=12
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful enhancements and more- away from the distractions of your browser.
- Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
- Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
- Open trello.com links automatically in Paws with our Safari & Chrome browser extensions (available via the App Store “Support” link)
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Ctrl+Alt+Space- Open Quick Add window to quickly create a card (customizable)
- Cmd+Shift+N- Create another window
- Right-click on card- quick edit menu
- Cmd+Alt+C- Copy URL of currently open card or board
- Cmd+Alt+V- Open any Trello card or board in Paws by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
- Cmd+Alt+T- Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9- Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmd+Shift+B- Open Boards page
- Cmd+D- Open Default Board
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
What's New in Version 2.0.1:
● Quick Add - create a card in any board or list instantly with a new global quick add window; simply press Ctrl+Alt+Space (customizable) to open the window from anywhere; navigate the fields with Tab and Enter, no mouse required
● Boards with solid color backgrounds now use the macOS vibrancy effect (and it’s really cool!)
● Fix graphical issues and color glitches when board has a solid background
● Lower battery usage when app isn’t active; paws for Trello will no longer stay active in the background when the app window is closed for longer than 30 seconds; you will still get notifications every 5 minutes
● Improve the site loading speed for our Chinese users
● Fix not being able to close image preview; now the ‘x’ is clickable just as it should be
● Fix error that crashed the app when switching between dark and light theme on macOS
● Update Electron version to 1.4.15