Pixelmator Pro 1.1
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, singlewindow interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fullycustomizable, dualtexture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the builtin effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixelaccurate selection tools
- Add highquality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design greatlooking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.1
Pixelmator Pro 1.1 Monsoon is a massive update that brings a modern way to easily prepare images for the web, machine learning-powered Auto Color Adjustments, Touch Bar support, and a whole lot more.
- The new Export for Web feature gives you a modern way to easily prepare your images for the web.
- Automatically perfect the colors of your photos with three machine learningpowered Auto Color Adjustments.
- Get quick access to all your Pixelmator Pro tools with support for the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
- Advanced Compression lets you shrink image sizes to the maximum without affecting quality.
- The new Slice tool lets you divide designs into individual images and optimize each one separately.
- Use Quick Export to quickly export images optimized with your most used settings.
- Export Presets let you save your favorite export settings to speed up exporting images.
- See handy live previews when formatting text and adjusting layer blending.
- Use Select Color Range to select precise colors or entire color ranges.
- Thanks to SVG support, you can now open, edit, and export resolutionindependent vector images.
- Export images in the modern High Efficiency Image File Format.
- Learn all about using Pixelmator Pro with easy to follow video and text tutorials on the new Tutorials page.
Improvements and Fixes
- The Pixelmator Pro Help menu has been improved and now shows search results from the online user guide.
- You can now Controlclick a ruler to change its unit.
- When moving guides, their position will now be shown in the current ruler units rather than pixels.
- You can now show or hide each of the buttons in the Pixelmator Pro toolbar.
- When using the Arrange tool, choosing the Reset preset will now reset the rotation of text, shape, and group layers as well as image layers.
- The Gradient Fill layer style now has an angle option.
- You can now change layer opacity using the number keys when using the Style tool.
- When you select a layer in the canvas, the Layers sidebar will scroll to reveal it.
- Pressing and holding the Command key will now let you move layers while using the Free Selection tool.
- When editing individual paths within a shape, the position of any gradient fills will no longer change.
- Moving a selected image area within a group would move the group instead of the selected area. Fixed.
- It was not possible to change a layer’s rotation to below 0 degrees using the arrow buttons in the Arrange tool. Fixed.
- The Pen tool now draws much more precisely, especially when using a Magic Mouse.
- The accuracy of the Quick Selection tool’s live overlay has been improved by 1 to 2 pixels.
- The Reshape tools would not work on images over 4K with MacBook Pro models from 2016 and later.
- Using the Command key to move a layer while using the Paint tool would cause graphical glitches. Fixed.
- Using the Paint tool with the Luminosity blending mode would produce random black pixels. Fixed.
- It was not possible to change the color of single text characters using the Type tool color picker. Fixed.
- Undoing an image size change would not restore layers to their previous positions. Fixed.
- The Auto Contrast and Auto Color options of the Curves and Levels tool now work faster.
- On rare occasions, ungrouping a layer group and undoing would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Refining a selection on a RAW layer would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Simultaneously zooming and undoing would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Switching to the Paint tool while painting a Gradient Fill would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Added a few more fixes to improve the overall stability of Pixelmator Pro.
- A whole bunch of other fixes that make Pixelmator Pro even better. Read the full release notes at www.pixelmator.com/pro/updates/